|The Slugger JHM Magforce is a mag base drilling unit for diameters of up to 1 5/8" (40 mm). Designed for installation work, it features a quill feed enclosed in the housing. The motor and jig are cast from a single block.|
Part # 72725361120
- Motor and drill jig are constructed as a single piece to enable the unit to stand up to the toughest conditions.
- Compact dimensions make it easy to work in confined or hard-to-reach places.
- Drill shaft is mounted without play and with no maintenance requirements in a spindle sleeve for precision drilling results and positive slug ejection.
- Fixed motor
- Gravity-fed cooling lubrication
- Concealed motor wiring
- Contact and chip guard
- Solid die-cast aluminium construction
- Right or left hand feed handles
- Quill feed eliminates field maintenance for slides and arbor support
- Machine height does not change unless coolant bottle is removed - minimum height 11.38" (325 mm)
|Drill point breakaway||1096lbs. on 1" plate|
|Height (without coolant bottle)||11-1/4"|
|Magnet base dimensions||4" x 6-1/2"|
|Magnet dead lift||1810lbs. On 1" plate|
|Motor||1.6 HP 1200W (single phase) 120V / 10.2 ~ 240V / 5.1A 395 RPM (no load)|
|Slugger cutter diameter (maximum)||1-5/8"|
|Slugger depth of cut (maximum)||2"|